Victron BLUE SMART IP22 CHARGER 12/15
Victron Blue Smart IP22 Charger 12/15 with NZ AC Plug
The Victron Blue Smart IP22 Charger 12/15 with built-in Bluetooth is a professional quality charger featuring microprocessor-controlled, adaptive charging technology. The battery management software monitors the way the battery is used and automatically optimises the charging process to suit the usage pattern, so maintaining your battery in the best possible condition.
This smart, multi-stage charger operates at up to 93% efficiency and generates up to 4x less heat than some other comparable chargers. When the battery is fully charged and has not been used for 24 hours, storage mode kicks in and power consumption drops to less than 0.5W. Cooling is achieved by a near-silent fan and the unit is fully protected against over-temperature, short circuit and reverse polarity.
Easily adjust the Victron Blue Smart IP22 Charger 12/15 settings via Bluetooth
Built-in Bluetooth allows you to monitor the status of your charger via any Android or Apple device and all settings of the charger can be configured with the VictronConnect app.
Suitable for all lead-acid batteries (particularly leisure or ‘deep-cycle’ batteries) and Lithium-ion batteries used in caravans, motorhomes, campervans, cars, boats, off-road, industrial and commercial vehicles.
Recommended for batteries with a capacity in the range of 75 – 120Ah
- 6-stage adaptive charging (Test – Bulk – Absorption – Recondition – Float – Storage)
- High efficiency and low heat generation
- Charges all lead-acid batteries (flooded, AGM, Gel) and Lithium-Ion batteries
- NIGHT and LOW setting – reduces to 50% nominal output and no-fan for silent operation
- Near-silent fan
- Over-temperature protection
- Short-circuit protection for DC output
- Reverse polarity protection for AC input (ATO blade fuse)
- Green LED to indicate Power ON
- Yellow LED for charge status indication (Bulk-fast blinking / Absorption-slow blinking / Float-solid / Storage-off)
- Screw terminals for connection
- Can be used as a power supply when no battery is connected
- Charger reduces output current at high temp rather than shut-down
- Setup, configuration and monitoring by Bluetooth connection
- Multiple units can be wired in parallel to increase output
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty