Solder Seal Heat Shrink Butt Connectors – Yellow (4.0-6.0mm2)
Supplied in bags of 100 connectors
The transparent sleeve of the wire connectors provides a visual inspection of the completed join.
Polyolefin tubing provides insulation and improves pullout strength. Waterproof and perfectly sealed they can protect electrical connections
The butt connectors are easy to use, simply put the stripped wires into the solder wire connector and apply heat to finish the connection.
Widely used for RV repairs and upgrades, marine, home wiring, DIY electrical repairs and etc
In stock (can be backordered)
- Max Current 250A
- Max Voltage 48VDC
- Terminal Diameter 5/16 inch / 7.95 mm
- Terminal Material Stainless Steel
- Recommeded Torque 7 Nm
- Busbar material Tin plated Copper
- Base Material – ABS
- Cover material – Clear Polycarbonate
- Weight – 200g
- Dimensions 44mm H x 197mm L x 38mm W
- Rounded bus edge for more flexible wiring
- Single flanged nuts
- Interrupting Capacity (AIC) | 3,000A @ DC 48V
- Voltage Rating | DC 48V Max
- Current Rating | DC 250A
- Terminal Studs | 5/16”
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.