Victron BMV-700 Battery Monitor
- BMV-700 Battery Monitor
- 500A/50mV shunt with on-board PCB
- RJ12 cable – 10m long
- Fused power cable – 2m long
- Optional square bezel
- Instruction manual
- Displays: Voltage / Current / Power / Ah Consumed / State of Charge (%) / Time-to-go / Total kWh charged/discharged
- Auto re-calibration each time the battery is fully charged (to ensure accuracy is maintained)
- Auto-detection of nominal system voltage
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay that can be energised/de-energised in an alarm condition
- Can be configured for use with other shunts
- Suitable for a single battery or a bank of batteries.
- Low current consumption
- Backlight for display
- Quick-install menu and detailed setup menu
- V.E Direct communication port for integration with other Victron equipment
- Suitable for use with 12V or 24V systems
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
The Victron BMV-700 Battery Monitor is Victron's new high precision multi-function battery monitor with a host of useful features. It essentially acts as a battery 'fuel gauge' for anyone needing to keep a check on the performance of their battery or battery bank. The information displayed by the BMV-700 includes voltage, current draw, Ah consumed, % charge level, 'time-to-go' and it features a programmable alarm and in-built relay to trigger external equipment under an alarm condition.
The shunt is fitted in-line with the battery's negative cable and the on-board PCB is powered by a fused positive supply. Once the battery monitor is panel-mounted in a suitable location (with or without the supplied square bezel) it is connected to the shunt's PCB using a single RJ12 data/power cable and programmed using the on-board menu.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.