SOK 48v 5kWh Lithium Server Rack Battery
Secure your energy needs with the SOK 48v 5kWh Lithium Server Rack Battery
Scalable | Reliable & Safe LiFePO4 Technology | Ideal for Off-Grid, Emergency & Back Up Power Systems
- 48 Volt (51.2 Nominal) 100Ah, 5.12 kWh
- 20 Year Lifespan & 10 Year Warranty
- Cells rated for 80% Capacity after 4000 Cycles, 100% DOD @1C Rate
- Typical capacity at 80% DOD @.5C Rate is over 7000 Cycles
- Maintenance Free
- Built-In Smart Battery Management System (BMS)
- 5 Temperature sensors, protected from low and high temperatures
- Pre-Charge Circuit to Prevent BMS Damage
- Detachable cover, user serviceable BMS and cells
- RS485 & CANBus communication, works with many inverters
- Rack Mountable for quick and easy installation
- UL9540 certified; this U.S standard covers the safety of the battery system, functional safety, fire suppression, containment and environmental performance.
The LiFePO4 prismatic cells in the SOK 48v 5kWh Lithium Server Rack Battery are a Grade A product that will provide most users with a usable lifespan of up to and possibly beyond 20 years. Test data here
SOK batteries are renowned for their high-quality construction. The cells, BMS, wiring and busbars are all thoughtfully designed and integrated resulting in a battery that is not only safer, but is more reliable and durable.
Warranty: SOK batteries are manufacturer backed. We have direct support from the SOK team in China, and with the team in New Zealand, we’ll work get issues and technical queries resolved promptly.
In stock (can be backordered)
Benefits of the SOK 48v 5kWh Lithium Server Rack Battery
- Longer lifespan, reducing the environmental impact and cost of replacement. Estimated lifespan of the SK48V100 is 20 years.
- Increased safety, as LiFePO4 batteries are less prone to combustion and leakage compared to other types of batteries.
- High thermal stability, allowing for use in a wide range of temperatures
- Low self-discharge rate, making them a great option for long-term storage or off-grid use
- Lower maintenance cost than traditional lead-acid batteries
- High efficiency, ideal for use in renewable energy systems.
- Faster charging times compared to traditional batteries
- Higher power density, allowing for smaller and lighter battery packs
- Longer cycle life, reducing the need for frequent replacements
Features of SOK LiFePO4 batteries
- Built-in battery management system (BMS) for improved performance and safety
- Large, high-quality terminals.
- New Grade A Ganfeng LiFePO4 prismatic cells.
- Assembled and tested to highest quality assurance standards.
- User serviceable.
- Reliable and consistent performance, even in extreme temperatures and high-stress conditions.
- Consistent output without the voltage drop.
Will “X, Y, or Z” inverter communicate with this battery?
Current products supporting communication are all Victron equipment via a Cerbo-GX (via Pylontech communications protocol), MPP Solar inverters, Sol-Ark 5k, 8k, 12k & 15K, Growatt inverters, SMA Sunny Island (With appropriate setting changes).
If my inverter doesn’t communicate, can I still use this battery?
Yes, however you will need to manually set the appropriate settings within the inverter manually, and run these batteries in an open-loop, voltage control-based configuration.
Need more information? Try the User Manual
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.