SOK 48v 20 kWh Lithium Battery Kit
SOK 48v 20 kWh Lithium Battery Kit | Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Deep Cycle House Solar Battery
The SOK 20 kWh Lithium Battery Kit is a high quality lithium iron phosphate solar energy storage battery system designed for houses, off-grid, motorhomes and industrial applications.
Included in the kit:
- 1 x 20.48 kWh Lithium battery pack comprised of 4 individual SOK 48 Volt 100Ah, 5.12 kWh server rack batteries. (total output for 4 units is 400 amps)
- 1 x high quality 5 slot metal battery rack.
- 3 sets of 70mm² pure copper battery interconnection cables.
- 2 x 100mm² pure copper battery to inverter cables.
- 3 sets RJ45 battery to battery communication cables.
- 1 x 3m long RJ45 rack to inverter communication cable.
- 20 Year Lifespan & 10 Year Warranty
- Cells rated for 80% Capacity after 4000 Cycles, 100% DOD @1C Rate
- Typical capacity at 80% DOD @.5C Rate is over 7000 Cycles
- Maintenance Free
- Built-In Smart Battery Management System (BMS)
- 5 Temperature sensors, protected from low and high temperatures
- Pre-Charge Circuit to Prevent BMS Damage
- Detachable cover, user serviceable BMS and cells
- RS485 & CANBus communication, works with many inverters
- Rack Mountable for quick and easy installation
- UL9540 certified; this U.S standard covers the safety of the battery system, functional safety, fire suppression, containment and environmental performance.
- Scalable; start with one stack and add to your system as your needs grow.
- Greater redundancy than with a single battery system.
- Longer lifespan. Up to 5 x that of lead batteries.
- Increased safety and high thermally stability.
- Low self-discharge rate
- Lower maintenance cost
- High efficiency
- Faster charging times
- Higher power density
- Longer cycle life. 4000-8000 cycles / typical 20 year lifespan.
- Lower weight
- No off-gassing
- No voltage drop or ‘sag’
SOK 48v 20 kWh Lithium Battery Kit
The LiFePO4 Energy Solution That You Can Rely On.
Introducing our state-of-the-art Lifepo4 server rack batteries - the ultimate off-grid solar energy solution. The SOK 48v LiFePO4 Lithium Battery Kit is a scalable deep cycle house battery system that is suitable for smaller solar systems such as tiny houses and buses right through to larger scale installations such as houses and industrial applications.
Unbeatable Performance and Value
Designed with superior craftsmanship and built to deliver unbeatable performance and value, these batteries are the perfect choice for powering your off-grid system and ensuring that your energy needs are secured.
Engineered for Consistent and Reliable Power Supply
Our Lifepo4 batteries are engineered to provide a consistent and reliable power supply. Their sturdy design is made with the highest quality materials and Grade A Lithium Iron Phosphate cells to withstand every day demands of solar systems of any size with out any of the downsides of lead chemistry based batteries.
Built to Last
With superior design, build quality and the use of genuine, new grade A Ganfeng battery cells means the SK48V100 is built to last, providing you with a long-lasting and efficient power source for years to come.
Benefits of SOK LiFePO4 Batteries
- Longer lifespan (estimated 20 years), reducing environmental impact and replacement costs
- Increased safety, less prone to combustion and leakage compared to other batteries
- High thermal stability, usable in a wide range of temperatures
- Low self-discharge rate, ideal for long-term storage or off-grid use
- Lower maintenance costs than traditional lead-acid batteries
- High efficiency, perfect for renewable energy systems
- Faster charging times compared to traditional batteries
- Higher power density, smaller and lighter battery packs
- Longer cycle life, reducing the need for frequent replacements
Features of SOK LiFePO4 Batteries
- High quality user manual, maintained and updated by U.S distributor
- Built-in battery management system (BMS) for improved performance and safety
- Large, high quality terminals
- New Grade A Ganfeng LiFePO4 prismatic cells
- Assembled and tested to highest quality assurance standards
- User-serviceable, even outside warranty period
- Reliable performance even in extreme temperatures and high-stress conditions
- Consistent output without voltage drop
Will "X, Y, or Z" inverter communicate with this battery?
Current products supporting communication are Victron equipment via Cerbo-GX, MPP Solar inverters, Sol-Ark 5k, 8k, 12k & 15K, certain models of Growatt inverters, and SMA Sunny Island (with appropriate setting changes).
If my inverter doesn't communicate, can I still use this battery?
Yes, however you will need to manually set the appropriate settings within the inverter manually, and run these batteries in an open-loop, voltage control based configuration.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.