ORION-TR SMART 12/12-30A 360w Isolated DC-DC CHARGER
This ORION-TR SMART 12/12-30A 360W Isolated DC-DC CHARGER is a compact voltage converter for stabilising the voltage output from a 12V battery supply. This is useful if you have equipment that requires a specific, fixed supply voltage and cannot tolerate fluctuations in voltage as the battery discharges or is being charged.
- Bluetooth Enabled – Easily programmed through the VictronConnect App on your smartphone.
- Fully programmable battery charge algorithm or constant output modes
- Isolated input and output eliminates troublesome ground loops and interference
- Adjustable engine running detection, removing the requirement for a remote turn on wire
- Optional remote on/off input that can be reprogrammed in the app
- Multiple options – Step down (buck) 24 to 12v, 12v to 12v, and step up (boost) 12v to 24v
- Short circuit proof and can be paralleled for increased output
- IP43 rated design with no moving parts – less to go wrong!
This ORION-TR SMART 12/12-30A 360w Isolated DC-DC CHARGER is a compact voltage converter for stabilising the voltage output from a 12V battery supply. This is useful if you have equipment that requires a specific, fixed supply voltage and cannot tolerate fluctuations in voltage as the battery discharges or is being charged.
There is a wide input voltage range of 10-17 V, ensuring that the output voltage remains stable even during charging and discharging, and the output voltage is adjustable between 10-15V via a potentiometer. This model has a nominal current output of 30A (360W), but an unlimited number of these units can be parallel connected to increase output. It features full galvanic isolation of the inputs and outputs and has a remote on/off facility, so you can activate or deactivate it manually using a low current switch, or automatically using a battery +ve signal (e.g. switched ignition feed). There is a low off-load (standby) current of <80mA and the unit has screw clamp terminals, so is simple to install with no special tools required.
- Galvanic isolation
- Remote on/off
- Wide input voltage range
- Adjustable output voltage
- Short circuit proof output
- Overload protected output
- Can be parallel connected for higher output
- High temperature protected
- Low voltage shut-down (battery protect)
- IP43 protected
- No special tools required for installation
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.