8KW 48V MPP Solar Hybrid Solar Inverter
The 8KW 48V MPP Solar Hybrid Solar Inverter features high PV input, battery-less operation, parallel support, advanced Wi-Fi monitoring, Lithium BMS support, timer control on AC output & charging.
Model: PIP MAX 8048
- Hybrid MPPT/Inverter/Charger
- Compatible with lithium, AGM or user defined battery configuration
- Status indication with RGB breathing lights
- Built-in WiFI for remote mobile monitoring (Android and IOS is available)
- Supports USB On-the-Go function
- Reserved communication port for BMS (RS485, CAN-BUS or RS232)
- Replaceable fan design for ease of maintenance
- Battery independent design
- Configurable AC/PV output usage timer and prioritization
- Selectable high power charging current
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Compatible to Utility Mains or generator input
- Built-in anti-dust kit
Only 1 left in stock
MPP Solar PIP MAX 8048 Hybrid Solar Inverter
The MAX Series models are the latest members to our 220-240V output type inverter family and offer the most comprehensive list of features to date.
The PIP MAX 8048 retains several main features from the GK, MG, and MK (high PV input, battery-less operation, parallel support, advanced monitoring, SOK/Pylontech/Weco/Soltaro Lithium BMS support, timer control on AC output & charging) and in addition, MAX 48v models come with built-in parallel kits already, so there is no need to source parallel kits separately. All models in the MAX series also offer upgraded wireless monitoring feature to WIFI which is more secure and no longer limits by the short working range of Bluetooth. 3624MAX is also one of the very few 24V models that can support parallel operation (optional feature requires special order).
A colorful and unique feature only to the MAX series is the built-in RGB LED that is very visible to user what energy source is being consumed and some display options can be programmed also from the LCD menu.
The MAX supports maximum parallel number of units up to 6, in either single phase or 3-phase configuration as shown below. Note: parallel operation requires battery connection at all times.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.